Animals including cattle, buffalo, sheep, goat, pig, horses and rabbits can be valued and insured. Valuation is done in the presence of Owner/Insurer/Veterinary Officer. Valuation depends on age, milk yield, physical health, body wieght, inherent characteristics, crossbreed value, etc.
- Application in plain paper has to be submitted before the nearest veterinary centre.
- Application should contain details of animal.
- Insurance company has to be informed.
- Valuation is done in the presence of Owner/Insurer/Veterinary Officer.
- Details have to be submitted by farmer to nearest Veterinary Centre
- The nearest designated veterinary officer will do the valuation in presence of farmer and insurance representative.
Type of Service
As of now, it is NOT an online service.
Whom to Contact for more information